Ensatina Stand Up Paddleboard 9'6" - Whitewater
Introducing the next generation of River Paddle Boards! The most advanced Whitewater Stand Up Paddleboard on the Market. Modeled after the 9’6” Shredder, The Ensatina comes with the same durable construction and performance. But that’s just the base line of this design. We have added foot wedges for better control and stability, no matter how your stance is this board gives you more performance when you need it! We also redesigned the front deck of the board adding in a Daisy Chain so you have more options for where and how you carry gear, making this board more versatile for multi-day river trips.
- Daisy Chain on the bow for multiple attachment points
- 5 Handles (For getting back on the board)
- Double Reinforced Nose
- 8” Center Stringer adding stiffness
- Carbon Fiber Sidewall
- 3 FCS Detachable Fins
- Foot wedges in front and back for added control
- Includes: Pump, Fins, Fin Key, Repair Kit, & Travel Bag
- Length: 9' 6"
- Thickness: 6"
- Width (At widest point): 36"
- Weight: 27 lbs.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP which is known by the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Ensatina Whitewater SUP