The Nomad 10 Watt panel gives you the solar collecting capability needed to charge your phone anywhere the sun shines. Redesigned for a more seamless solar charging experience, the Nomad 10 features a built-in Flip dock and adjustable kickstand that clicks and locks into place for added stability. Integrated USB port charges phones, power banks, and other small devices.
NOMAD 10 HIGHLIGHTS
Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can position your panel for optimal solar collection and ensure it stays put.
Lightweight design can be strapped to your pack or tent and folds down easily for storage
Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
WHAT CAN THE NOMAD 10 CHARGE?
Direct charge your device from the sun or pair your panel with a power bank for an all-in-one solar charging solution. The Nomad 10 is ideal for recharging devices like:
- Power banks
- Fitness trackers
- Lighthouse lanterns
- Small USB devices
RECOMMENDED POWER PAIRINGS
- Flip 12: Charges in 2.5-5 Hours
- Flip 24: Charges in 4-8 Hours
- Flip 36: Charges in 6-12 Hours
- Sherpa 15: Charges in 2.5-5 Hours
- Guide 10: Charges in 3-6 Hours
- Venture 30: Charges in 4.5-9 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Flip 12: 2.5-5 Hours
- Flip 24: 4-8 Hours
- Flip 36: 6-12 Hours
- Sherpa 15: 2.5-5 Hours
- Guide 10: 3-6 Hours
- Venture 30: 4.5-9 Hours
USB port: 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)
- Product SKU: 11900
- Weight: 1.12 lbs (0.51 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 9.5 x 14.5 x 0.75 in (24.1 x 36.8 x 1.9 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 9.5 x 7.2 x 1.25 in (24.1 x 18.4 x 3.2 cm)
- Warranty: 12 months
- UPC: 847974007648
- Rated Power: 10W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 6-7V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline