Shred Ready's Tdub Helmet is a classic design made out of composite materials for a superior strength to weight ratio. Redesigned for 2017. New features include the HOG 3.0 Retention system that utilizes a BOA system to easily dial in the perfect tension.
Sizing: TDub is known for fitting larger rounder shaped heads and can be customized using the three different sized fits pads.
- Shredlar Armid Fiber/fiberglass composite construction.
- Certified CE 1385 international standard for headgear for whitewater sports.
- Multi-Impact VN foam liner laminated to closed-cell comfort foam.
- H.O.G 3.0 Lock Retention System Featuring the BOA dial system.
- Interchangeable compression molded closed-cell foam fitting pads with super plush material that hooks to liner.
- Soft nylon webbing.
- Stainless steel rivets and burrs to stop the corrosion.
- Duraflex fasteners, adjusters, and stops.
- Four-point retention system that allows the helmet to be worn forwards or backwards.
- One-Year limited warranty on workmanship and materials.
Shred Ready Tdub Sizing:
Head Circumference in Inches: 21.5”- 23.25”