We have designed the WindPaddle "Cruiser" sail for canoes, tandems, inflatables and fishing kayaks. We've kept all of the lightweight easy-of-use features of our other sails but with 50% more power for the heavier boats.
The "Cruiser" sail connects to existing boat hardware (perimeter line, bungee cords, eye-straps, etc.) so there is no need for deck mounting hardware or complicated installation.
All WindPaddle sails launch and fly from the on-deck or in-boat position. They can be set-up for instant self-launching either before sailing or while out on the water so there's no need to return to shore to launch sail!
The WindPaddle Cruiser Sail
- Target boat – Kayaks, Canoes, Inflatables, Tandems and Expedition boats 14’ – 18’
- Target wind range – 5 – 30 knots (2-7 BFT)
- Target paddler – intermediate to expert
- Off-wind sailing angle - +180 degrees
- Deployed diameter - 56" (142.24 cm.) Coiled/folded diameter - 20" (50 cm.)
- Sail area - 17.1 sq. ft. (1.589 m²)
- Weight - 22 oz. (0.6237 kg.)
All Sales Are Final on Sale Items, Marked down 20% from $174.95